Mitt foto
Jag heter Erika, är 30plus och har väl eg inte så mkt att tillägga. Den här bloggen skildrar mina känslor och tankar. Bara för att jag tycker ngt eller "säger" ngt så behöver det inte nödvändigtvis vara så som ni ser det.

september 14, 2009

AAAWH!!!

Silverstein - Smile in your sleep

When I'm lying in your bed,
play the motions through my head.
You know that I'm thinking,
I'm thinking.

And I have reasons to believe
that I'm not the only one
you spend this time with.
But I'll stay.

You say you're weak
you won't let me down,
you won't let me down.

You lie through your teeth,
you smile in your sleep,
you smile in your slep.

When we met you said we were the same,
you know that we're different,
we're different.
And all the times you promised me
that everything would work out in the end,
you were gravely mistaken.

You lie through your teeth,
you won't let me down,

I deserve better than this.
I dream of steel.
Maroon and warm, your end.

You gasp for air.

I'll see this through,
I'll see through you,
your pale blue eyes.

When you're lying in your bed,
your eulogies been read,
you know that it's fitting,

you lie.

-------------------------------------------------------

Helt sjukt vad träffande!!! Deras texter stämmer in på sjukt mkt av det jag gått igenom.
Om man bortser från en del av slutet. Det där med steel och your end. haha xP

OMFG!

Inga kommentarer: